Wednesday, May 30, 2012

PSA Set Registry Fun.

I bought a few PSA 10 Scottie Pippen cards for my Pippen Master Set. Nothing special, just some early 90's base and parallels. Even though they are relatively inexpensive and easy to find, I really like basketball cards from the early 90's. It reminds me of my early days in card collecting...back when Shaq was EVERYTHING! 

I've recently focused on my PSA Registry sets. I tend to get very competitive and it fuels my card buying. I am trying to become #1 on both the Terrell Davis and Scottie Pippen Master Sets. I am first on the Pippen Master Set basically by default, but I'm getting killed on the Davis Master Set. I'm up against a certified Terrell Davis Super-Collector. He has his own website dedicated to his Davis collection. Although I'll probably never catch this guy, it's fun to try. I almost want some other Pippen collectors to come in and knock me down the list just for the sport of it! I suppose I just want a sense that I'm part of a collecting community....who knows. 



 If you haven't seen the PSA site with all the registered sets you should check them out. Some people have amazing collections on display here.   http://www.psacard.com/PSASetRegistry/


No comments:

Post a Comment